FULL-TIME AND SUMMER/SEASONAL POSITIONS!
Immediate Openings and on spot Interviews:
- Packers: Carefully wrap, protect and pack customers belongings into sealed and labeled cartons to ensure items are not damaged during transit.
- Movers/Helpers: carefully pack/protect, load/unload, and move household goods for our elite clientele.
- Non-CDL Drivers (Box Truck and Straight Truck Drivers): assist crews in loading/unloading household goods and transport shipments via straight truck (or other smaller vehicle) from pickup to delivery locations or to warehouse facility for storage.
- Class A or Class B CDL Drivers: assist crews in loading/unloading household goods and transport shipments via tractor trailer/dry van from pickup to delivery locations or to warehouse facility for storage.
- Warehouse Worker: MUST be ale to drive a forklift and industry experience is preferred due to the nature of the job.
Since our Professional Moving Crews do more than just pack or move furniture the opportunities to grow beyond a “mover” are endless!
- 18+ years old,
- with a Valid Driver’s License (For Drivers) and reliable transportation to/from work, Sterling, VA facility
- Must be drug free (mandatory pre-employment drug screen!)
- Mandatory pre-employment background check
- The employee will frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 pounds with the assistance of others and proper equipment
- Clean-cut appearance, professional demeanor, and clearly communicate in English
Since our Professional Moving Crews do more than just pack or move furniture, then the opportunities to grow beyond a “mover” is endless!
- Valid Driver's License (Required for drivers positions)
Promotional opportunities for motivated people (Ex: your work in the field can be the experience needed for you to move into a leadership role, get a CDL License with our Drivers Development Program.,)
22455 Powers Court
Sterling, VA 20166